How do you make a payment for a summons that was received from the Holland Township Police Department?
All payments are made directly to Court. For more information, click here.

How to contact the Municipal Court or ask questions or obtain contact info
Click here

How do you submit a new address request? Including new street request, new house number request and driveway alteration.
The 911 Coordinator handles all address requests in Holland Township. For more information, click here.

How do you apply for a handicap placard?
If you are a Holland Township resident, please click here for information on handicap placards.

Does the Holland Township Police Department accept unwanted, expired medicine?
Yes. You can dispose of your unused, expired medications in the lobby of the police department.
For more information, click here.

Where can you find Township Ordinances online?
To view the ordinance, click here.

How do you notify the police that you are going away?
If you would like to be put on the house check list, please contact (908) 995-4670. For more details, click here

Who do you notify about a dead deer that needs to be removed from the roadway?
Call (908) 995-4670 and advise dispatch the location of the deer. For more information, click here

How can I obtain a firearm safety kit?
Holland Township Police participates in Project Childsafe. For more information, click here

Where can I get fingerprinted?
Depending on the request, Holland Township Police does provide fingerprint services for residents only, click here for details.