Agricultural Advisory Committee
The Municipal Agriculture Advisory Committee was established in 2002 with the purpose of fostering the viability of agriculture and the preservation of agricutural land in Holland Township. The Committee's chief responsibilities are:
* To promote community awareness of the significance of farming in Holland Township.
* To disseminate information about farmland and open space preservation and assist landowners with application process, advising them on preservation options and directing them to the proper state and county agencies.
* To prepare and maintain the Farmland Preservation Plan Element of the Master Plan and the Comprehensive Farmland Preservation Plan.
* To serve as liaisons from Holland Township to the Hunterdon County Agriculture Development Board (CADB).
* To gather data concerning farm ownership and farming activity in Holland Township.
* To make recommendations to the Planning Board concerning the need to prepare or amend the Farmland Preservation Plan Element of the Master Plan.
AGRICULTURAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Alternates: Alt #1 Kyle Young
Alt #2 Ron Lozowski
Chairperson: Larry LaFevre
Secretary: Beverly Kirby- McDonough
Township Committee Liaison: Dan Bush
Consultant: Darlene C. Green, P.P, AICP
Maser Consulting P.A.
Shelbourne at Hunterdon
53 Frontage Road, Suite 110
Hampton, NJ 08827
Christine Frenchu, Consultant
715 Sergeantsville Rd.
Stockton, NJ 08559
Bill Millette, (Open Space Coordinator)
Hunterdon County Planning Department
Regional Program Coordinator
State Agricultural Development Committee (SADC)
Seven members appointed by the Mayor for a term of one year